About This Project
Harley-Davidson is an iconic global brand. Customers spend millions of Dollars on parts and accessories, and the “big book” is an essential part of the sales process. It’s more of a brochure than a catalogue – with inspiration and ideas that inspire a buyer’s customisation journey.
- Running in parallel with the US version and tracking any changes to ensure consistency
- Adapt design and pagination to reflect products carried by local markets, affected by regional legislation
- Create multiple language versions ready for the new bike launch in dealerships, under tight time constraints
- Helping dealers to advertise the catalogues within dealerships
- Tried and tested design and production process, streamlined over the last 8 years
- Working alongside one of the UK’s leading translation houses with an effective translation memory – saving both cost and time.
- Client services and design teams with extensive knowledge of the brand products and process
- Create supporting POS material in the form of display units and an encapsulated catalogue, as well as an online marketing pack. This included website billboards and social media assets to help dealers raise awareness of the new catalogue
880 page catalogue produced across 6 languages and delivered in 4 months. This involved a complete production process. Each page was artworked, proofed and printed. Complex logistical requirements saw catalogues delivered by land, sea and air to Europe, Canada, USA and South America, resulting in one happy global client.
Does your company have a similar challenge? Just add h2o.Contact Us