Who are we?
We’re a full-service marketing agency with offices in Oxfordshire and West Yorkshire. We believe in really getting to understand our clients and the challenges they face. We ask, why? Is there a better way? That’s how we deliver real results.
We’re a relatively small agency (around 22 employees), however we have a pretty wide client base, ranging from small, local businesses through to the biggest automotive and tech companies in the world.
With our expertise in design, websites, applications, mobile apps, digital marketing, events, videos, animation / VR, print, and much more, it’s safe to say, there should never be a dull moment.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Strategist to join our ever-growing team. You’ll be working with a number of different departments and directly with clients which will mean you’ll have a varied work schedule.
What we see the role as:
We’re looking for a driven, ambitious, and passionate strategic digital marketer to lead our growth strategy, content, social, and planning function.
Being an experienced and multi-disciplined strategist and digital planner, you will be engaging with our clients to ensure our solutions are innovative, relevant, and exceed the industry standard ROI, constantly pushing for market-leading knowledge to advance results and propositions.
Working collaboratively with our creative, client service, and digital teams you’d have the necessary resource and expertise to ensure we get the right message to the right audience and the right content in the right channel at the right time.
Being technically savvy and curious is important, ensuring we’re keeping our finger on the pulse and actively pushing our offering and capabilities.
What will you do:
- Leading our strategic response to client briefs
- Develop and enhance our digital marketing offering
- Acting as an adviser to both clients and client service teams to help improve campaign results and ROI
- Ensure our paid and organic social media services are cutting edge and deliver results whilst managing budgets and expectations
- Keep up to date and educate the team with the latest innovations and trends in the digital marketing sphere
- Shaping our strategic response to new business opportunities along with the client services team and enhancing the digital proposition to new and existing clients
- Working with third parties and suppliers to bridge skills gaps within the agency
- Assessing and improving our digital marketing technologies and processes
- Presenting/pitching to clients
- Raise the agency profile by running regular digital marketing best practice training sessions to the team and potential clients
Core skills required for the role:
- Proven track record of delivering great results for our clients
- Strong experience in a digital planning or strategy role
- Excellent knowledge and experience of digital channels and platforms
- Strong knowledge of how customer journeys can be enriched and enhanced within campaigns
- Keen interest in understanding audience personas and buyer behavior
- A proven track record of marketing automation and analytics
- Leadership skills and the ability to work with multiple people simultaneously
- Strong proficiency using Digital Marketing tools such as Hubspot, Sprout, Google Analytics etc.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with a strong drive to deliver/succeed
- Proactive nature with problem-solving mentality
What’s in it for you:
When you join the h2o family, you’re getting more than just a career: you’re investing in your future and wellness. Our benefits include, but aren’t limited to:
- Very competitive salary
- Working in a great, exciting, and expanding company
- Opportunity to grow within the role
- Training (where required/requested)
- Relaxed working environment
- Working on a plethora of exciting and engaging projects
- Experience working with a variety of brands
- Company Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- Quarterly team events
- Flexibility with working environments
If this sounds like it could be something up your street, let’s have a coffee.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org