Who are we?
We’re a full-service marketing agency with offices in Oxfordshire and West Yorkshire. We believe in really getting to understand our clients, and their challenges. It helps us to question ‘why’, to ask if there’s a better way, and to deliver real results.
Although we’re a relatively small agency (20-30 employees), we have a wide client-base ranging from small, local businesses to large, global corporations.
With our expertise in Marketing, Design, Websites, Apps, Events, Video, Animation / VR, Print and much more, it’s safe to say, there should never be a dull moment! There will always be a large amount of variety in the role.
We are currently recruiting an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing digital team.
You will be working with our social and digital team and be responsible for, among other client projects, updating and maintaining merchandising websites for arguably the largest and most iconic motorcycle company in the world. Please be aware that this job will require you to sign an NDA (non disclosure agreement).
For the right candidate, there will also be a huge opportunity to grow your skills within digital marketing, online and offline campaigns, analytics and much more.
What we’d like you to have:
- Great communication skills: You’ll be working closely with our digital, design and client services teams to transform briefs into a reality. You’ll also occasionally be required to liaise directly with clients to provide updates on projects. Being able to communicate effectively on progress to teams and clients, as well as highlighting any problems you encounter means nobody gets an unpleasant surprise.
- Critical thinking: You may find that there is a better/more efficient solution that outlined in a brief / task. We want you to have the confidence in your own ability to be able to suggest improvements and alternative methods rather than blindly following orders. We’re all about automating the mundane and laborious tasks, so we can focus our energy on the more complex and creative problems (which let’s be honest, are more interesting)
- Solid organisational skills: As a busy agency, you’ll find yourself working on multiple projects simultaneously. Being able to manage your time to ensure that no proverbial balls get dropped is a skill you’ll need.
- Strong Proficiency working with Data: As a digital content executive you will also be responsible for working with different data sets to create interesting reports/dashboards and actionable insight for our clients.
- A Self-Starter: Comfortable working in a supportive team in a hybrid working environment that is dynamic and exciting
The technical bits:
- 1-2 years working experience: The projects you’ll be working on will be substantial and occasionally complex. As a result, we’d like you to have sufficient experience to take this in your stride.
- Experience working with any Content Management Systems (WordPress, Joomla and any in-house CMS), if you’ve worked with others in the past, no problem, we’re confident you’ll be able to pick up the ones we use!
- A part of your role will involve handling data in various formats, for example, Microsoft Excel, so experience working with data of different types is essential for this role.
- Experience with Email platforms and working with HTML / CSS based templates
- Don’t worry too much if you haven’t had any HTML / CSS experience
- Good eye for detail and an ability to critically analyse various data and content types across platforms
- Social media experience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Analytics experience; management of client accounts and general use (Google Analytics and other platforms)
- Blog writing and copywriting experience
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC techniques
- Some experience of working with Photoshop and a fundamental understanding of image file formats (PNG vs JPG for example)
- Knowledge and understanding of one or more European languages
What’s in it for you:
When you join the h2o team, you’re getting more than just a career: you’re investing in your future and wellness.
Our benefits include, but aren’t limited to:
- Very competitive salary with regular salary reviews in recognition of your growth and future success
- Working in a exciting and expanding team
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the role
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Pension plan for UK/Ireland based employees
- Flexible working hours
- Training (where required/requested)
- Relaxed working environment
- Working on engaging projects
- Experiencing working with a variety of well-known brands both B2B and B2C
- Company Macbook Pro (or equivalent)
- Quarterly team events
- Flexibility with working environments, including being fully remote.
So, if this sounds like it could be something up your street, let’s have a (virtual) coffee! Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.