About This Project
Unipart Group brings together manufacturing, logistics and consultancy in a set of products and services that create imaginative solutions for their customers. Our program objective: create an internal knowledge sharing platform to connect their disparate workforce.
- Unipart has a diverse workforce in multiple locations around the globe
- There was a clear need to improve collaboration and communication between management & staff across the wider businesses
- To continue to grow and be successful Unipart needed an effective way to share knowledge, new ideas, best practice and improved ways of working
- They knew the ideas that could deliver a real difference to the business were there, but they needed a solution to enable them to act on them faster and deploy the best ones business wide
- To create a secure proprietary, enterprise social networking platform for our client
- We designed & developed a bespoke solution delivered across multiple platforms, for both the web, iOS and Android devices
- Our proprietary system included everything you’d expect from a modern social networking platform; a news feed created by users posting video, text and images with the ability to like, comment and share content
- We created an administrative layer enabling the monitoring of content giving selected users the ability to remove posts if necessary
We connected all employees and provided a solution that increased collaboration, communication, engagement and productivity across our client’s multiple global offices enabling them to change the shape of their future, faster.
Does your company have a similar challenge? Just add h2o.Contact Us